We are currently taking writing submissions for our monthly newsletter. If you would like to guest write for The Restore Movement, please read through the following before submitting. Thank you!
Topics We Cover
Here at The Restore Movement our focus is on healing, restoration and the redemption process from broken seasons in our lives. The content on our website fits within these parameters. All teaching needs to line up with the Word of God, which is the foundation for all we do and who we are. Our readers, just like our team, are real women with real lives who have been restored by Jesus. Although we accept submissions on various topics on restoration in lives, our current focus is on:
- Growing in Christ
- Grief and Loss
- Navigating Unexpected Seasons
- Healing from broken seasons/times in our lives
- Tell Your Story – we want to hear your beautiful stories of restoration!
- Stories of Restoration not previously listed will be considered as well.
The Restore Movement articles should be delivered according to the following specifications:
- Submitted in Word document. If you have a MAC computer, please convert to Word document.
- Articles should be about 500 – 1200 words.
- Format: left-justify text, single space between sentences, double space between paragraphs.
- List the translation of the Bible for scripture references.
- Paragraphs single spaced and double space between each paragraph.
- Do not indent.
- Headings are recommended to break up the content, use bold font for headings, as well as use shorter paragraphs.
- Include your home address, phone number and email address in the header line. There are times we must speak to you personally.
How to Submit
- If you have a guest post that you would like to share on this website, please submit your post to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your name, email address, phone number, and your website or blog address with your submission.
- Include a short author bio and picture as separate attachments.
- Include: “Writers Submission” in the subject line. This will send your submission into our priority inbox. If the subject line includes anything other than this, we may never see it.
****Please note: The Restore Movement is not a paying market at this time.
What About Editing?
If we have edit recommendations (such as punctuation, spelling, etc.), we will contact you for approval before article/blog will be published.
Pictures may also be edited for size if necessary.